Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Torn: TC Challenge



The TC Challenge!

I'm in Stage 2, but I'm lazy to find an RR opponent (need one more)

Stage 1 was pretty fun tho, with the extra incentive to chain against these skrubby factions we found.

So I'm just at home. Going over my exchange packet, picking out the urgent stuff and deciding some sort of order of operations.

This new laptop is crazy! It's running really well, but we'll see how long it lasts. I'm going to try to take even better care of it than I did the last two, so hopefully this can last three years? At least? The size/screen/keys/fingerprint thingy/speakers/design/etc are all pretty good. Only catch is my fhotkeys don't work at all in dfo so i had to re-assign them.

So I heard I have to practice my Japanese for the placement exam.

That will start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment