Monday, August 30, 2010

DFO: Failementalist



I guess it doesn't help that I already DESTROYED the sp count on this character as well. I can't believe I'm begging for a reset on three of my characters. Soon please soon!

Anyways, Mage is REALLY hard to use. Compared to Slayers/Gunners which are easycheesy. Elementalist in particular is slow, but I currently also have low casting speed + low mp regen so it really hurts. Casting a bunch of spells is fun though!

Anyways, I thought I would go ahead and make my own revision of classes. Here goes!

----------------------------------

S Tier. Oh Baby.

MECHANIC:
This class has only one disadvantage in pvp BUT TOO BAD YOU'LL NEVER GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO EXPLOIT IT. I'm talkin bout cloth armor not mitigating shyt but other than that I'm pretty sure I've got land runners and time bombs dealin more damage than your basic attacks anyway except your skills dont home in on your opponent (ME). I've got g-2 rollin thunder here to block your shyt + zap you for the fun damage LOL i dun care if I'm technically under an abnormal status, I push de button and ZAP. No combos for you today so I guess I'll just SUMMON THEE GUNDAM. GG man too bad you're too busy tryin to hit me while this robot shoots a machine gun PEW PEW oh waht its got MISSILES TOO?! LOLOL gg son. Can't fix me without removing me from the game :D

--------------------------
I'll do more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment