Thursday, August 5, 2010

OP: More Tiers!



So I got to thinking. Why not make a tier list for one piece too? It will most likely...be revised countless times in the future.

I like to start slow.

S: Edward Newgate,

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:


Of course, that means we're starting with Whitebeard >.>

Edward Newgate! Definitely S Tier material. Rival to the pirate king, renowned as the "strongest man in the world", and also a former yonkou. Top it off with a fruit that can cause earthquakes + Haoshoku Haki and you're all set!

Interestingly enough:
-Whitebeard is currently only ranked 69th favorite character (although i guess the poll is a little outdated)
-At his death, Whitebeard had taken 465 hits total. (compare to real-life blackbeard who took 25: 5 gunshots, 20 slashes/stabs)

I'm oddly inspired by whitebeard. I suppose his own view of himself as a father makes me wonder what type of father figure I'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment