Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Forbidden



Let's talk list! Starting with the newly banned :D

Rescue Cat: Goodbye cat decks! Unfortunately the instant +1 combined with the incredible cardpool has sent the cat to the depths of the banlist. While cat has been muted, don't forget that X-Saber and GB take a minor hit as well! Hopefully this can come back, but I doubt it will be any time soon.
Verdict: I don't care.

Substitoad: GG Frog decks! I mean technically the deck isn't dead...but the ftk is for the most part and hopefully their shenanigans are permanently crippled! I didn't think I minded this card but combined with mass driver = boring game! I got nothing against this card in general, but at the very least the ftk needed to get hit somewhere.
Verdict: Good call!

Brain Control: It's about time we got this thing out of here! Is it a good card? Yah. Crazy topdeck? Can be. It was fun while it lasted, but this thing had to go! Less otk combo bs! Sounds good!
Verdict: Good call!

Heavy Storm: It's so good to see this and Brain banned at last. Let's try for complete removal of overly generic/staple cards next list!
Verdict: Good call!

Of course I'm very biased so don't take this too seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment