Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When we meet again
I'd hoped we'd be together but we probably won't
I'll wear my necklace and hold our memories
What's wrong with me?
Do I like hurting myself?
I can't think about it
You may like him because he's better than me
If I tell you I'm sorry and that I miss you
Even if you don't come back to me
If you look happy with him I'll never step forward
I couldn't be there for you so I felt useless holding onto you
If I'm not the one that makes your heart beat
I'm sorry and I miss you
But you won't come back to me
You look happy with him so I'll just back off
Is it true?
I knew everything and became scared
So I denied myself from you
I'm so sorry
You may be hurting too
I don't wanna see you even by accident if you two are so good together
I'm alright
Even if you're not mine I'll keep an eye on you
I cant forget you because I'm yet a fool

Her lyrics so goooood ):

No comments:

Post a Comment